1. Members shall encourage the American Free
2. Each member owes a duty of integrity, honor,
fair-dealing and courtesy to the general public in
the operation of all facets of its business.
3. Cleanliness and neatness of equipment and drivers
are important features of public contact.
4. Members shall comply with all city, county, state
and federal laws and it shall be the duty of the
association to keep members informed as to these laws
and their application; as well as rules and
regulations promulgated by the regulatory bodies
designated to administer and enforce these laws.
5. No member shall do anything or make any utterance
which conceivably might injure the reputation of any
member or non-member competitor.
6. Members shall employ truth and accuracy in
advertising and soliciting and they shall honor any
commitments made in the course of business.
7. Members shall bring to the attention of the
central office any information believed to be a
violation of any law or regulation and aid in the
enforcement of all laws and regulations.
8. Members shall strive to improve their internal
business methods to strengthen their economic
well-being to the end of being better able to serve
the public and conform to this Constitution and
Application For Membership
Download PDF Form
Application For Associate Membership
Fax to: 407-296-6335